Grace Tang is an associate in our Technology, Data and Digital department advising clients across a variety of industries on technology related matters. She regularly assists with commercial, technology and data protection issues.
She has advised clients on complex commercial transactions and outsourcing arrangements that have a technology focus, including drafting related contracts and documentation. Grace has experience with both the customer and supplier side of an outsourcing deal, and with software arrangements. On data protection matters, Grace has assisted clients with data subject access requests and drafting a variety of policies (including cookies, privacy and cyber risk management). Grace keeps up to date on sector developments and guidance issued by authorities such as the ICO to assist clients.
During her training, Grace sat in Harbottle & Lewis’ Corporate department where she gained experience working on transactions in the technology sector, ranging from innovative start-ups to international suppliers.
- Commercial technology contracts and transactions
- Outsourcing and procurement
- SaaS and cloud arrangements
- Data protection
- Grace studied Law at the London School of Economics and the LPC at the University of Law.
- She joined Harbottle & Lewis, where she undertook her training contract, in 2021.
- Grace previously worked in-house for 3 years at an international financial services and travel company where she advised on commercial contracts and supported the legal operations function.