Edward Lane advises on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, with a focus on assisting entrepreneurs, businesses, private equity houses and venture capital investors active in the video games, media, entertainment, technology and financial services sectors.
In particular, Edward has extensive experience in private equity buy-outs, exits, corporate M&A, joint ventures and shareholder and management incentive arrangements.
- Private equity/venture capital
- Shareholder arrangements
- Joint ventures
- General corporate law advice
Edward both trained and qualified at Linklaters LLP, where he spent five and a half years in the private equity M&A team acting for a variety of private equity houses and businesses on leveraged and non-leveraged buy-outs, exits, management incentive arrangements and bolt-on acquisitions.
He joined Harbottle & Lewis in January 2019.
- Harbottle & Lewis advises Secret Group on crowdfunding round
- Harbottle & Lewis advises BossaNova on investment by Night Train Media
- Harbottle & Lewis advises shareholders of Supersonic Software on sale to Miniclip
- Harbottle & Lewis advises NASDAQ quoted client Take-Two Interactive on its acquisition of Nordeus
- Congratulations to our new partners and senior associates
- Coverage for Ed Lane on stakeholder capitalism
- H&L partners with the Creative Industries Federation
- H&L advises iM Global Partner on 20% stake in Zadig Asset Management