Sarah Lazarides advises clients on a broad range of commercial issues in the media and entertainment sector, primarily surrounding the development, production, distribution and exploitation of rights in the film, TV and theatre industries.
She acts for a wide range of clients including, theatrical, film and television producers, major US studios, West End and regional theatres, writers, directors and artists.
Sarah co-ordinates a monthly ‘how to’ column for Screen magazine’s online edition, advising new producers on various legal issues.
- Production work
- Distribution and ongoing exploitation
- Convergence between film, television and theatre.
- Advising on feature film productions including The Huntsman, Bridge of Spies, Bourne 5 and Eddie The Eagle
- Advising Hat Trick on the financing of Dr Thorne, a new series written by Julian Fellowes
- Assisting on production legal aspects of various West End theatrical productions including Wicked and War Horse.